Note: If school is cancelled or students are released early from school due to the weather, all after school activities and extracurricular activities are cancelled.
- All Practices are held at Liberty Junior.
- Shuttle will transport Hopewell Jr. School athletes to Liberty Jr. School for practice and matches
- Athletes must provide a ride home
- Match Schedule/Calendar link is located at the bottom of this page.
- All participation forms can be filled out online at lakota.finalforms.com after July 1. All forms must be completed prior to first day of practice. Click on link (blue link above is a live link) and follow instructions.
Any questions please contact:
Coach Dawn Hetterich, DHetterich121@gmail.com; or
Liberty Junior Athletic Director/Randy Hamilton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates - For more information on specific times, updates, and/or obtaining necessary forms needed before tryouts, please visit Liberty Junior’s homepage and click on “Athletics”. Please be sure to double check dates and times as either may change during the spring or summer.
State guidelines mandate that all athletes must have a physical before trying out for any team. Physical forms are due the first day of conditioning. It is important to note that physicals are only valid for one year from the issue date; therefore, to ensure your child meets the requirements for the entire school year, we recommend that you schedule this physical in May/June/July of 2016. The OHSAA Physical Form is located on the Liberty Athletic website as well as in the front office.
Fees for the 2016-17 school year will be $150.00 for junior school students. A family cap is available for junior high and high school students participating in extracurricular athletics and marching band. See the Frequently Asked Questions and Family Cap Form for details.
If you have any questions, please check
the Liberty Jr. Athletic Website or contact Liberty Jr. Athletic Site
Supervisor, Randy Hamilton at (513) 777-4420, ext. 16530 or Randy.Hamilton@lakotaonline.com.